Monday, March 14, 2011

Priesthood and insta care! :)

This weekend I have felt pretty crappy, just with a tummy ache and all. I just kinda ignored it and tried to enjoy myself. Well Sunday morning I woke up and it was getting worse. I went and sat through church with out telling anyone, and the pain was getting worse. I called Briant after church and explained to pain to him. He said it could probably be my appendix but he hoped not, I started getting a little scared and ignoring the pain, hoping it would go away. Well, hours later it didn't so I told my mom and we decided we needed to go to the insta care, because it was looking like it was my appendix. I was so scared, I was in tears. I've generally been a pretty healthy person, so any scare like this makes me really nervous. I got a hold of Briant (six calls later. He was sleeping!) and he hurried over and gave me a blessing with Katie's dad. Instantly I felt better, I felt so much comfort and love from my Heavenly Father. I knew that he was there with me, I knew that he was going to make sure I was going to be okay.
Anyways, we go to the insta care, and after some tests and an x-ray it was nothing to do with my appendix and I'll be just fine in a couple days! I have never been so relieved and happy. I know that Heavenly Father was watching over me and the nurses and doctors who were doing the tests. :) I'm so happy to be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I had a scare like that once... it was terrible because I was stuck in Ephraim!!! :( But I'm so glad you're doing better:)

    ReplyDelete