Friday, March 25, 2011

untitled?

Pretty much the past few weeks have been so crazy!
Spring break has came and gone. Sadly, I didn't go on any crazy adventure or out of the state, but I did work, sleep in almost every single day, not think about school once, hang out, and just have a really chill week. It was great!
But then the real world has hit me again. This semester is ending so soon! I can't  believe it! First year of college is almost over, and I'm definitely not where I expected to see myself a year ago, but I couldn't be happier! :) End of the semester is very stressful though! All these crazy projects coming from every direction! Its so stressful! Sometimes I wish i wasn't such a procrastinator, but I highly doubt that will ever change.
I officially started working as a manager at Justice During Spring Break. I love it! The hours are just right with school, and its just nice to have a little authority :) Anyways, work is pretty...okay i guess. I don't really mind it.
Briant is well...amazing. Yep that is a good word to sum him up. He just treats me so great. I could go on for days so i will just leave it at that. He is amazing, and makes me the happiest girl on the planet!
Life is pretty good right now, except for the fact that I have a nasty cold right now, which has resulted in an addiction to delicious cough drops mmmm :) they're tasty! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate how they make cough drops so yummy!! Hahahaha ahhhhhhh, cannot wait to move home:) I miss you so!! Hahaha I'm so happy things are finally going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete