Thursday, August 26, 2010

The College Life:)

Oh man, What a crazy crazy few weeks this has been!!
First off, I had girls camp a few weeks ago. That was just what I needed right before starting college. The girls that I was able to serve and serve with are so incredible. Sometimes I wish i could be like them, they are so strong in the gospel and honestly know what they want out life and just have so much going for them. I can honestly say that I KNOW with all my heart that I belong to the true church. Anyways, it was an amazing week up there at girls camp. Oh, yeah, the theme was B.O.O.T. (building on our testimonies) it was so what I needed at the time.

Now for college! There is so much to say about it right now. I have loved this week in Ephraim. I know that this is where I'm supposed to me. Sometimes i questioned if this was really going to be the place for me, but I can already tell a week into this that Ephraim is the place for me! I have awesome roomies that I love so much already. College is seriously the shiz. So much better that that butt ugly school Copper Hills. I'm taking classes that seem really good so far. I'm so thankful that I am able to further my education, and be able to be here with such amazing friends! I love Snow College!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment