Friday, September 17, 2010

Contemplation...

Lately I have been pondering this question a lot. Why am I here in this exact location right now? It it really for me? Is this really what my Heavenly Father wants for me?
When thinking about college a few months ago I was so excited, I wanted nothing more but to move out and to find out more about myself and who I would become, but now I have found out that it is a lot harder than some make it seem. I wish that someone would have filled me in on this, don't get me wrong I do love being away from home most the time, but sometimes its nice to be around people that I know really do love me and want the best for me.
This has been a really hard month for me, I don't understand quite a few things right now, but i know that with my Heavenly Father's help I can get through anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment