Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Roommates!

I have been really lucky to get the roommates that I have, I always heard horror stories of girls living together in such close quarters, but so far nothing too bad has happened. We all get along pretty well. I thought I'd just take a few Min's and talk about each one:)



On the left is Katy. To be honest I thought from the beginning that I was not going to like her, and that we were no way going to be able to get along. She is so chill and understanding. We pretty much share a brain and I'm not kidding! We both have a lot of the same interests and think the same in a lot of different ways! Oh and we both hate feet and anything to do with them! She is super funny and just is always making me laugh!

Next is Morgan. We came down to Snow together. We have been best friends for a few years now and I am really glad that she is down here with me. We have became closer in a lot of ways, and also learned a lot about each other. Sometimes we get in little fights that are totally pointless, but they end up being funny. In the long run, I'm glad she is here with me.

Next is Dani. She is like no one I have ever met. In a good way. She is unpredictable. I love her! She is always making me laugh and making sure that I feel included and such. We are completely opposite in a lot of things, but we still have so much respect for each other. I'm so glad that I have had the chance to meet her!

Last there is Brittany. This girl is crazy! She loves sports more than anything, she is constantly playing one of figuring out ways to go play them. She seems to keep us all in line and help us keep our priorities straight. She is a very laid back girl too, I am very happy that she is living with us! Oh and she makes some pretty delicious bean dip!

This is going to be a crazy journey with these girls, but we have already had so much fun doing random crazy things, like crazy hair/make up, various dances, Denny's at 1am food fights, staying up all night talking and many more! I love them all and I'm so glad that I have been able to meet them all!








No comments:

Post a Comment