Thursday, September 30, 2010

Frustration & Confusion.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any genuine real people left in this world. I hate hate hate when people act like they know me, and can relate to me then 5 seconds later its like we never had a heart-to-heart or anything of the sort. Right now I'm in a very awkward, tough situation, I feel like I'm always being attacked from many different angles. In result of this I am changing who I am, or at least who I was. This kills me. I once used to be a happy, funny, optimistic, lover of life type of girl. Now i don't even know if I can fully describe who I am anymore. I hate this feeling of confusion, of not knowing what to do next. I feel like before I came to Snow I had my life planned out of what i was going to be doing. School, Oakcrest, Mission, School & Career. Now I don't even know what I want out of life. I don't know where I stand with so many things. I hate the feeling of not knowing myself or who I am. Its an awful gut wrenching feeling. I thought coming here would help me find myself, not lose myself. I was just getting my life how I wanted it, coming to terms with who I was, and now its like reality has hit and its never hurt more a day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment