Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 2: Something I never leave the house without.

My CTR ring is definitely the one thing I always have when I leave my house (actually I hardly ever take it off!) I love this ring! Katie and I have matching ones :) As cheesy as it sounds this ring really does remind me to choose the right. Not even in the normal way by like looking down at it and thinking "ctr" but in other ways. Like, for example: CTR is spelled in cursive, and the dang T gets caught on EVERYTHING I'm not even kidding. My hair, pants, shoes, blankets I can't even think of all the crazy places right off, but really it gets caught at least once every day, but sometimes when I'm not getting frustrated I stop and think that this ring is actually doing its job, because I have to look at it to get un stuck from things and then "CTR" goes into my head and reminds me to make good choices. I know, I know that sounds super cheesy but its so true! I love this ring oh so very much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment