Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 3: Something that stresses me out.

This is so hard! Because sadly there is a lot of things that stress me out lately. But, the big thing right now is change. I know that is very vague, but change has aways been something that has been hard for me to accept and do. So many things are changing in my life right now. Some things I can control and others are completely out of my hands. Change stresses me out a lot, because sometimes its hard to decide when change is good, bad, or needed. A lot of the times when it is needed its very hard to accept and to stick with what I'm trying to do. I realize that a lot of this probably doesn't make sense, but its a major stressor in my life right now. I am deciding if I'm changing some things about me for the right reasons or if its really for me. Change can be very hurtful. Not just to the person changing or making changes but to the ones that are close to that person. The saying "people change" is sadly so true. That is something I'm realizing in my life right now. With one person in particular. Anyways, change is inevitable, sadly enough. But such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment