Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starting my new adventure at SLCC...

So it is now in the open that I have officially decided to attend SLCC for the spring semester starting in January. I decided for myself that Snow was just not the place for me. Never in my life did i feel so alone and depressed as I did at Snow. I'm hoping that living back at home, and surrounding myself with good, happy people will bring me back to the place that I was before I left to Snow in August.

Tonight I tried registering for classes. What a freakin joke! I went to the Jordan campus earlier today to double check that everything would work out when i tried registering at midnight. The lady said that i was fine to register and that i should get my classes and times planned out. So i went home and did that. I had the perfect schedule! Starting at ten getting done by one and no classes on Thursdays! Well, midnight rolls around and I'm all pumped and ready to start registering so i go in and try adding my biology class (which only had two spots left) so i get check the box and click add class...then it said campus restriction! and wouldn't let me sign up. Instantly I had an anxiety attack! I couldn't believe that that was happening! I was just watching the classes I wanted fill up. Oh my i was so upset! So I'm going to have to try and register at the campus tomorrow! Hopefully it works out!

I also started working at a new job and I love it! I work at Justice in The District! Its such a fun easy going place to work, right now I'm just seasonal so I'm just enjoying that the time i have with the company!

Besides working I've just been hanging out. Mostly with Katie and Zack:) ohh life is just grand! I love West Jordan!! there is no place that I'd rather be then right here in the comfort of my home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment