Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Four Months ♥

Today is such a great day :) It marks the fourth month that Briant and I have been together. It doesn't seem like that long, but I feel like I have known him forever. He is my best friend. I would be truly lost with out his love and friendship. I thank my Heavenly Father all the time for sending such a wonderful man into my life. Today my heart is so full with love. I love Briant more than I can truly say. He is everything I need and everything I want. When I first started talking to him I would have never guessed that it would turn into what it is now. We have been through a lot together in these few months and are growing closer every day. I can't wait to see what the next four has in store for us :) I love you Briant ♥

Here is some pictures from the Manti Pageant last weekend :)






1 comment: