Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friends..or lack there of.

This is totally going to be a post where I just complain...fyi. I'm not even really convinced that anyone really even reads my posts. They're probably boring and make no sense...oh well..here it goes.

I hate the post graduation life for one reason. All my friends and I are going separate ways, like missions, college or getting married. Its so sad really, in high school I had a set group of friends. I felt like I always had someone to talk to and hang out with. I didn't realize how well I really had it...until it all left.

Yes, I have Briant. Don't get me wrong he is amazing and such a sweetheart for always listening to every single little thing I have to say, but I need my friends back too. I have no idea why it has to be like this :( It seems like I'll be really close to someone for a while then life gets in the way. Growing up is so complicated.

I know that I have friends, but that is not what I'm saying, I feel like i don't have anyone close to me anymore. Everyone is so busy starting their lives. I kinda hate it. I know that I am to blame too. I wish I would have done things differently :/

2 comments:

  1. Girl, we're on the same page! Especially now that it's summer, I'm not going to school now and all I do is work so I feel super lonely! And I work full-time now so all I do every day is sit in front of a computer screen :( But you aren't alone :) Everything will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, so glad you blog about this too!! Hahaha I will always hangout with you! :) I've just been super sick for the last couple days :( When I get better, we'll play, k?

    ReplyDelete