Saturday, February 12, 2011

Prayers ARE answered!!!

So would y'all like to hear how i spent my early Friday morning? I'm sure you are dying to know :)
Well I was peacefully sleeping in my bed at 3am when a really good friend of mine calls me, and tells me he is in the ER and instantly my heart sinks...all I could think of was the worst possible situations (it didn't help that I had been asleep for about 3 hours) anyways, he continues to tell me that he is all alone so I offer to come sit with him and keep him company. So, I go there and sit...and sit...and sit...and try to sleep and sit some more. Anyways, he was having very bad lower abdominal pain. No matter what the doctors tried to do they couldn't pinpoint the problem. Can I just tell you that this is the worst feeling ever. EVER. Someone I care about so very much is in so much pain and there is nothing I can do, but pray. I did just that. I prayed for almost 24 hours straight I prayed to Heavenly Father that my dear friend would be okay, and relieved. Heavenly Father loves all of his children so much. He never wants to see us suffer. Tonight he comforted my friend and myself. Things might not be better yet, but we have peace of mind. I love the power of prayer it is amazing.

1 comment: