Thursday, May 12, 2011

Forever could never be long enough for me. :)

I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about how in love I am, but I just can't say it enough. Briant is so...great :) Really, I never could have imagined caring for someone this much. Its crazy, really. We have been getting in little baby fights lately and in all honesty they are so cute :) hahaha i know that is ridiculous, but we just say what we have to say and then its like we're instantly growing closer to each other. Our relationship is definitely not all smiles all the time though, and that is something that i like. Not that we argue, but that we can argue. I feel like I can always express my opinions to him. He never tells me I'm wrong for feeling the way I am or make my feelings seem irrational or small. Oh he is just great! I wish that you all could just meet him and you would just know what I mean!!!!

Anyway, my life has been super busy, i swear I feel like i blog about the same things allllll the time, because really my life is work, Briant, and fitting my friends in. I really miss the time I used to spend with my friends, a lot. I feel like I'm losing all my friends. Its such a sad lonely feeling. I know there is people that I'm close with, but nothing feels the same as it used to, and maybe some of that is my fault. I have went through a ton this year, and I've definitely shut a lot of people out of my life as a way of coping with things that I had no control over. Blah, growing up sure can be hard :/

I've been trying to stay on top of my reading and praying at night but I've been unsuccessful lately. It was until last night talking to a good friend about the atonement that I realized that I haven't even opened my scriptures in a week :/ That is not me. I know I need to get things back in order in my life. I'm still searching for the balance of all these new things in my life. Any suggestions?! :)

2 comments:

  1. Read with me because I haven't picked up my scriptures to personally read since December!!! HELP!!

    P.S. You blogged! I'm proud ;)

    ReplyDelete