Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ashley :)



This would be one of my greatest friends Ashley Allen! If you don't know her then you're seriouly missing out...seriously. I met her on cold day at Copper Hills High School. I was with my friend Karley and apparently Ashley and Karley had been fighting or something, and so Karley was mad at Ashley ( I really don't remember why). Anyway, that was my first impression of her..that she fights with my friends. hahaha. Then a whole entire year passed and I walked in to my Ceramics class (five minutes late might I add) and there she is, sitting there laughing in the corner by the wall, actually I didn't think much about this at the time, but now I realize that she was talkin a lot! ;) and I was just the loner with no friends! Her last name being Allen and mine Brown we were assigned to sit next to each other AND share a locker. Pretty much we became instant bffs. Like a scene out of a movie, really. We had an instant connection. We both hated ceramics with a burning passion. Getting assigned next each other was a bad idea on the teacher's part though. I swear he was telling us to be quiet at least 2 times a day. It never stopped us though, we just would talk and talk and talk. And come up with the most ridiculous things like "thou shalt not be pissed!" it was fantastic :)


A whole school year after that we found ourselves in ceramics again. I still don't know why I took that class, it was awful and I hated everything about it. I could have never survived with out Ashley though. She was always right there beside me cheering me on, or laughing at my current mistake with me :) I know that I could have not passed that class a second time with out her. I told you she was amazing :)


Anyway, tonight we went to the ballet "The Sleeping Beauty" To support Briant! I was so happy that she went with me! It was so much fun! I swear we don't stop laughing and joking around anytime we're with each other. I know that we haven't been best friends for 2304280986 years, but i feel like Ashley is one of the greatest friends that I will ever have :) I love you Ash!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Karlee!!! It's because you were 5 minutes late on your first day dangit!!!! That's why he's been hating on you forever!!! Hahahaha oh Karlee, you're too kind :) I love your guts like no tomorrow!! And I remember that fight between Karley and I too!! Silly high school...

    ReplyDelete