Wednesday, October 20, 2010

19th Birthday!

Today 19 years ago I came into this crazy world. Today has been a pretty good birthday so far. I have some amazing roommates that have made it really good. Morgan baked me a cake that was delicious:) Its been very different being away from home, and my family today though. Kind of emotional actually. I know that they love me, and that this is where I need to be right now, but that still doesn't make this day any easier. I feel as if today is just any other ordinary day. I do have to thank my friends though for being so sweet and kind. Like Katie...I think that she has been more excited for this day than me. She called me at exactly midnight and sang Happy Birthday to me Oakcrest style. It was hilarious:) She sent me a card that was just about the highlight of my day. Its good to know that not everyone has forgot about me while I'm here. Don't get me wrong I have had a pretty good day, its just different from what I'm used to and its hard to adjust. I'm very grateful for my family and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment