Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 1: Picture and 15 facts about myself:)

1.)I was born on October the 20Th 1991 to goodly parents:)
2.)I cannot drink milk if it isn't mine and doesn't come from my fridge. bleh!
3.)I hate feet. They are icky. I don't even like my own.
4.) I'm in love with David Archuleta.
5.) I'm very self-conscious about practically everything about myself.
6.) I can't sleep unless there is an electric fan running.
7.) I try way to hard to make people proud of me.
8.) I have a hard time forgetting the past and moving on.
9.) I can never decide what my favorite color is. I love far too many.
10.) Jeans are my worst enemy. I would much rather be in my sweats.
11.) I drive with my foot up next to the steering wheel. Its grrrreat.
12.) Matching socks are boring. I always have mismatched socks on.
13.) School has always been a huge struggle, and I envy those who it comes easier to.
14.) I'm awkwardly shy around people for no reason.
15.) I used to be in love with the Jazz player John Stockton.
Whelp, there ya go:)

No comments:

Post a Comment