Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Break!!!!

Wow I have needed this break so much! It couldn't of came at a better time! I left Ephraim on Tuesady after my Math test (which I'm pretty positive I bombed it) I was so excited to spend a few days in West Jordan with my family and friends. This week has been pretty exciting!!!! Tuesday night Katie slept over at my house and we stayed up talking until 3am and then we decided that we just were not tired so we decided to see what people of walmart are doing at this time. We also came to the conclusion that people are a lot more happy to be working at 3am which in my opinion is rather odd. Then we came back to my house and watched Laguna Beach! We decided we love that show!
Wednesday Katie and I went to get my car registered. and $209.50 later my car was registered. RIDICULOUS huh? Then That night Katie and I carved pumpkins! It was so fun!
Thursday I went to the zoo with Dave. This was really fun! I hadn't been there in so long!n I personally loved the giraffes and thought the monkeys were creepy. After the zoo we went to subway and i had the most delicious subway club ever! Then later Katie, Connor, Morgan and me watched Date Night. It was a weird movie but i enjoyed it.
Then today I went to Katie's for a bit and had some panda and played with her niece Kaylie, now I'm just waiting to make cookies with my dad!
Fall break has been great! And its not even over yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment