Saturday, October 23, 2010

My best friends!!!

Lauren Katie Bird.
This girl is my life. She knows literally everything about me. She knows the big things in my life like my strengths, weaknesses, past, things i regret. Also the random little things like she knows exactly what i'd order off of any menu any place. This girl has always been my go to friend for so many years now. Yes, of course we had a huge fight my Sophomore year where we never talked and spread rumors about each other. It got bad. She told people i was pregnant!!! I know and we're still besties. We got over that dumb fight, and I'm so glad. This lady has helped me with so many things the past few years. Especially recently with college. We always joke that Katie was sent to Earth a year earlier than me so she could experience things a year ahead so she will have the perfect advice for me when I'm going through those situations a year later. She always gives me good advice. She just tells me how it is. Which is hard for me to take a lot of the time, but i know its what I need to hear. Not want to here. Its a big difference.
We have these great necklaces that have a pea pod and two peas in it. And then there is a charm that says two peas in a pod. Which describes us perfectly. We are so alike its creepy. We finish each other's sentences all the dang time. Also we ALWAYS have to back each up. Like if I was to say "its really cold" Katie would automatically say something like "definitely" we just like to make each other feel confident in our words:) Katie and I have so many stories that we will bore our children with one day. I love it. I love her. She's the best. I'm glad that I have her.
Morgan Adams.
Ohhh Morgano. There is so much to say about this girl! Like the fact that I met her in the seventh grade and I hated her with a major passion. We had choir together and I never talked to her, but I thought she was the biggest bih in the word! Next year in the 8th grade we became friends and we discussed how we both thought the same things about each other. I was definitley wrong and I feel bad that I pre judged her! Morgan is SO funny. always making me laugh. Seriously i don't know where she comes up with this stuff. We are roomies at Snow and every day is a new adventure with us. Some days I just want to rip her hair out and scream at her, but more often than that I love her and I'm so glad that we are experiencing it together.
Morgs and I always get in these intense chat about life with out even meaning to. We have the same opinions about a lot of things, which is something that makes me very happy.
Senior year morgs and i were inseparable. We both hated that place more than anything. I could have never made it out alive with out her by my side. On graduation day we were right there sitting next to each other cheering each other on. I love this girl :)
When morgan and I sing together its beautiful. She is an amazing soprano and I sing alto and together it sounds so beautiful. Or at least we think so:) We make crazy music videos together to Taylor swift songs and such. And the Karlee beast, ohhh my. You just have to experience that on your own. I love Morgan Adams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment