Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spring Semester :)

So I started my second semester of college last Monday. Oh my has it already been an adventure! SLCC is so different from Snow in so many ways, good and bad.
I'm already loving it so much more though. My classes are great, my teachers are fabulous and I know that they care and are experts at what they're teaching.
My favorite class I'm taking right now is Into to teaching. Because, as most of you know I want to be in elementary teacher! :) I'm already loving this class so much! I have actually been reading the book for fun, I know I'm a total freak! I know that this class is going to help me so much. I have to 15 hours of student teaching too! I'm so nervous and so excited at the same time!
I'm taking a few other classes, but they are not as interesting as this class. At least not yet, but I'm still enjoying them as well! I'm so grateful that I can be going to school and be able to have goals and opportunities to reach these goals!
Something that I'm getting used to though is the parking! Its so ridiculous!! The first day I found one within 1 minute of looking and i was thinking that's how it would be every time! No, I was SO wrong. On Tuesday it took be 55 minutes to find a parking spot. So, yes I was 35 mins late to class. That was embarrassing. Oh well I'm learning the ins and out of SLCC and I'm trying to enjoy and love every second of it :)
Oh life is just grand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment